Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Reminiscin' This and That

While I was sitting in my English class this morning I started to tune out the voice of my instructor and make little observations about the classroom. The first thing I noticed was that there were two doors in the room. One was on one the right side of the room. This was the door we all used. The other was in the front of the classroom and was a little awkward. It didn't look like it had ever been used. In fact, it didn't even have a doorknob. It also sat crooked in it's frame. There was a definite decrescendo shaped gap at the top of the door. This made me wonder how well the builders made the rest of the building...the fact that I was on the 3rd floor made me worry a little.

My next observation was that the floor tiles were the exact same tiles that were on the McCleary elementary/middle school gym floor. Ahh nostalgia. I spent 10 years of my life playing on that gym floor. It seems like so long ago. I remember how dirty that gym/cafeteria floor used to get. It made it practically impossible to run across it without slipping. We did it anyways. Then I started to think about how great the food at McCleary was...YUM-O! That made me think about how bad the food at college is and then I realized that I was still in class...OOO Da Lolly!

No comments: