Monday, April 2, 2007

I win.

Ariel and I had discussed starting a blog for quite some time. We both wanted to be involved in the actual creation of the blog, but as we are in two different states that proved quite difficult. As I created this blog she created its twin, with a few slight variances, so she could follow the process. In the end however, we decided to use this one. Thus while I am an admin of the blog, she is only a guest. It is only because of my competitive spirit that this distinction makes me smile.

I also have the first post.

Being the admin, it has also been brought to my attention that while I can edit her posts, she cannot edit mine. It is good that I have this power. She wouldn't care either way, but if I knew she could do something that I couldn't, it would drive me crazy. The first post and already one has a little insight into my character.

We have agreed that I will not abuse my new powers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ariel has twice as many profile views than you.

Discuss.

Ariel said...

It was probably just me viewing my own profile...lame.

Christina said...

I wasn't aware that the blog was open for viewing yet, but apparently Ariel jumped the gun on that one.

Ariel said...

get over it Grandma! you can't be in charge of everything!

Todd said...

steeve will you please change the color of your text, its giving me a headache

Ariel said...

Don't say that! It took her hours to figure out a color!