Tuesday, April 3, 2007

O the Joys of Technology

I spend a great deal of my time in The Daily Evergreen newsroom located in the basement of Murrow. When I'm not in class, at dinner, or conducting an interview, I can typically be found there. When I was thinking about how I would contribute to this blog, I assumed that a majority of my posts would probably be entered as I waited in the newsroom for a source to call me back or to go to an interview. Today as I was waiting for my interview for the news editor position next semester, I thought I would give the blogging at work idea a try. Unfortunately, the computers in the newsroom are antiques. Not only can I not change the color of the font, but I can also not create links. This means that any postings I do from work, will have to be updated at a later time. I will do the posts anyways, but expect future complaints from me about the crappy computers.

1 comment:

Todd said...

when you say news editor, are you saying like the news page editor or THE news editor?