Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Decisions Decisions

For the past two years I have been applying to colleges. One would think after almost a year of college under my belt I would know what I wanted to do next year, but I don't. I know that I don't want to go to OSU. I'm not happy here and out-of-state tuition is horrible. I have applied to Western Washington University and I'm pretty sure that if I don't get accepted to Western then I will go to SPSCC for a year. Now that I've thought about all the benefits of going to SPSCC for a year I wonder if if I should go there even if I am accepted to Western next year. I would be able to live at home, SPSCC has a study abroad program, it is definately cheaper, and it would give me another year to figure stuff out. Western would also be cheaper than OSU (though not as much as SPSCC), it would be in Washington, and some of my friends are there.

No one can help me make this decision. I just wish it wasn't so hard. I wish I knew where I would be happy and what would be most beneficial in the long run. Some financial aid would be nice too...

2 comments: