Friday, April 27, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things: Part VIII

  1. When the cashier rings you up at the store and you find out the item you're purchasing is on sale.
  2. Fresh veggies from the garden - If you run out of basil or dill or carrots you can just walk outside and get some more.
  3. The beach - I think I've made a beach/ocean reference in every instalment of this list.
  4. Milk - Helps build strong bones!
  5. The Farmer's Market - local food, local products, local entertainment, awesome.
  6. Summer time activities - softball, camping, BBQs, Bear Festival, swimming outside, quading, cooking outside, etc.
  7. Craisens - the perfect sweet, yet healthy, snack.
  8. Dried mangoes - they're just so good!
  9. Nutella - What's not to like?
  10. Laughing until it hurts or until I cry - feels great!

Not so favorites:

  1. When people don't clean up after their pets - how rude.
  2. Conjugating verbs - they make my brain want to explode.
  3. Losing things - especially if they don't belong to me.
  4. Motion sickness - bluuuuuuuh. It lingers for the whole day.
  5. Snot suckers - use a decongestant or a tissue!

No comments: