Monday, April 23, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things Part VII

  1. Using big words - it would be cool if I could think of one right now...
  2. Funny family stories - they make me want to do stand-up.
  3. Going out to dinner - it's a nice change of pace.
  4. Singing loud in the car - usually I have the volume up just to the point where I can't hear my own voice.
  5. Bear Festival Food - Elephant Ears and Curly fries!
  6. The way light reflects off water - not when it blinds you, but when you can see it reflecting on a wall or at the bottom of the pool, it's magical.
  7. BBQ - the event and the food.
  8. The food at McCleary middle/elementary - tator tot casserole, cheese zombies, mac n' cheese, Thanksgiving special, Italian dunkers...yum-o!
  9. Chapstick/lip gloss - adds that little something extra to your face, and it generally tastes pretty good.
  10. Good dreams - I hate that they're over when I wake up, but they put me in a good mood.

Not so favorites:

  1. When it rains while I'm camping - it just sucks.
  2. Mumblers - I can't talk to you if I don't understand what you're saying!
  3. History papers - most papers in general are lame, but history papers are just disgusting.
  4. When people have their pants tucked into their shoes - it looks bad.
  5. Stupid questions - think before you speak. I have been guilty of this many times.

No comments: