Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things Part IV

  1. Aquatic Animals - Flounder, Sebastian, Nemo, Crush, Flipper...
  2. Christmas Time - not the rest of the winter...just Thanksgiving through New Years.
  3. Sunshine - Vitamin D is good for your bones.
  4. Watching the Stars - there something magical about seeing a shooting star.
  5. Jeans that fit well - until they rip.
  6. Water - need I say more?
  7. My Family - unless they're bugging me.
  8. Warm blankets - snug as a bug.
  9. Cooking - until I burn the garlic.
  10. Art - except abstract...

Not so favorites:

  1. Knowing I'm right, but being told I'm wrong - "All ways are my ways!"
  2. Being lonely - "No body wants to be lonely."
  3. Indecisiveness - I think...maybe not...yes...definitely yes.
  4. Feeling stuck - in one place, in a rut, in a hole, with a crappy job...all senses of the word really.
  5. Busy Work - it offends me.

No comments: