Saturday, April 14, 2007

Alaska is Full of It

I don't even know how to introduce this post. My good friend works at KTUU news in Alaska and told me about these stories, they are definitely worth watching. To see a silly weather man fast foreword to 15:50 and the two weirdest news reports immediately follow (19:00). Note: This video will change at 5:00 PM tonight.

I expressed my shock (for the lack of a better word) about the stories to my friend and his reply was:
"Moose nuggets are a souvenir though, they sell them in the gift shops."

Well duh...who wouldn't want to bring home souvenir moose pellets?

"my grandparents bought some and took them back to my uncle, they said "All Natural Alaskan Candy" on them, my uncle tried to eat it, it was funny"

We should sell elk dropping for souvenirs in Washington. They look like Milk Duds and that's a definite selling point.

2 comments:

Todd said...

UPDATE...
the front page of today's Anchorage Daily News, Alaska's largest newspaper, the top story above the fold...

POO BUBBLES!

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/matsu/story/8788994p-8690196c.html
if you care to read up more on the subject

Ariel said...

Todd: "Now, back to you Ariel!"