Saturday, April 21, 2007

The End is Near

As I'm sure has become somewhat observable, I have become increasingly busy. The decreased number of my posts reflects the fact that I have not recently found myself sitting bored in the newsroom. As of late I have only had time to work in the newsroom and then am off to work on final projects. My last final, of my first year of college, is next Wednesday. Getting to that point in the future, however, is going to be a mad dash as I finish final projects and try to finish all the articles on the table for this semester. I spent last week interviewing different religious leaders about views of homosexuality and shortly after writing this post, shall begin working on shaping those interviews into a paper. So far this has become my favorite school project. It was interesting and I feel like I learned so much. As I said last time, I'll share more details later. Until then, I am off finishing this year of college. 11 days and counting

2 comments:

Todd said...

i will very soon be doing the same thing, and by very soon, i mean a few hours from now

Ariel said...

I still have six weeks left...*tear*