Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Awards

I am not above telling others of my accomplishments. This is why I am willing to share all of the Spring 2007 staff awards I received from The Daily Evergreen. I was awarded the following:

Outstanding Rookie

Reporter of the Semester

Most likely to achieve future Evergreen glory

and

Outstanding Underclassman (For this award, my name gets added to a plaque in our hallway.)

I am very pleased. Though I would still spend all my free time in the newsroom, it's nice to know that all my work doesn't go unnoticed. Tonight we are putting together the very last issue of this semester. It is both satisfying and a little bit sad to be at the end, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this semester. Now that newspaper is done, I shall also have more time for blogging and reading and all those other free time activities I can never seem to get to.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

You should have titled this post "Toot-Toot"



I think it's funny.

Todd said...

yay steeve!