Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dustin' Off the Teddy

So I've been extremely busy the past two days. For my English class I'm working on my final paper which is on different Christian perspectives on Christianity. I've been interviewing different religious leaders in the community. So far I've done LDS, Catholic, and Episcopal. It's all very interesting. I'll report back again when I have more research.

Anyways, before heading off to bed, I thought I'd share the experience that started my day. Early this morning I was bolted awake because I felt someone touch my forehead. But when I opened my eyes, heart pounding, I saw no one. There wasn't a dangling piece of cloth or anything either. I have no idea what it was. Maybe I've been drinking too much coffee. Maybe the stress is finally starting to get to me. Maybe it was a more vivid dream than usual. Who knows? I do not, but I do know that I'll be dusting off my teddy bear tonight. He'll protect me.

Also randomly, I learned about Swiss wrestling today. I encourage others to educate themselves similarly.

No comments: