Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things Part I

For those who didn't know, I love making lists. Pro-Con lists, Top 10 lists, To-Do lists, you name it. I've even made a list about Christina, though sadly I lost it. A while ago I decided to make a list of my favorite things. It was probably around Christmas time because they always play "My Favorite Things" on the radio during Christmas, which bugs me because it's NOT a Christmas song! Anyways, here is the latest version of my 101 Favorite Things List in no particular order(I plan on doing 10 instalments):
  1. Coffee - "sweet nectar of life!"
  2. Chocolate - milk, dark, Dove, Hershey's, yes please.
  3. Sunflowers - sunshine in a flower.
  4. Ladybugs - it's complicated.
  5. Terrible Ideas - "Don't ya just love those?
  6. Camping - I just love it.
  7. Foreign Languages - Ciao Bella! Vaya con Dios.
  8. Shoes - what can I say? I'm a girl who loves shoes...I still want some red high heels.
  9. Swimming - I know. It's a shocker.
  10. The Ocean - "Like the ocean..."

These are a few of my not so favorite things:

  1. Condescension/Patronization - don't speak to me like I'm 5 years old, please.
  2. Mushrooms - seriously, they're fungi.
  3. Big Bugs - "things that make ya go bluuuuuh"
  4. Aquatic Vegetation - I'm not even kidding, it freaks me out.
  5. Not having enough gas in my car - especially if I'm in a hurry.

No comments: