Thursday, June 7, 2007

"Save the chimps, save the world"

I hate the people who stand in the middle of the quad and attack you when you are on your way to or from class. They're meanies! They rule is, and everybody knows this, that when someone is walking through the quad and you are asking for money or for them to take a survey if they aren't making eye contact with you (i.e. pretending to send a text, browsing through their iPod, or watching their feet) don't bother them. A better example would be if I had my iPod in and pretending to text and looking down DON'T jump out in front of me and ask for "just 2 minutes" of my time. We both know you are going to need more than 2 minutes. Also, when I say that I don't have any money I'm not lying! I really have no cash and I won't until I sell back my text books! You should know that. You're a student too!

No comments: