Friday, June 8, 2007

Man I'm Tired

I went to the pool this afternoon as usual, but the showers don't have hot water right now, so I was just going to shower when I got back to my room. Then I stepped on the scale and was a little shocked, so I decided I would run a little after swimming and then shower. As soon as I left the pool though...BAM! The pollen attacked me. I literally had just walked out off the locker room when my eyes when crazy and my nose filled up. I ran anyway. I put on glasses to protect my eyes, stretched a little, and headed out to the track. Man, it sucked. I am a terrible runner. I have a lot of endurance but not when it comes to running. I made it 5 laps running and two laps walking and then had to stop, because I thought I was going to die. Then I came back to my room, showered, started my laundry, got an iced latte (I think I deserved it), waited for my washers to finish, put my laundry in the drier, got dinner, ate too much, got my laundry, folded it, and now I'm blogging.

PS 3 more days (counting Monday).

No comments: