Sunday, June 3, 2007

Here's Your Sign

Bill Engvall is my favorite comedian. I've seen all of his recorded shows multiple times, but I still watch them every time they're on Comedy Central and they never get old. Take tonight for example, I'm sitting here and it's past my bed time but I can't go to bed yet because Bill is on. Well I'm sitting here by myself laughing hysterically because he's so freaking funny! And I've see this one a million times but I'm still trying from laughter! Ooooooh my tummy hurts...

I love Blue Collar Comedy Tour(s) too...oh my God. Bill, Ron, Jeff, and Larry all together and I'm laughing for 3 strait hours! That's gotta burn some calories right? If you haven't seen or heard any of these guys go rent all the CDs and/or DVDs now! OOOH! I'm going to try to get one of their CDs for the trip home next week! Genius!

2 comments:

Todd said...

you are going to laugh yourself into a car wreck

Ariel said...

I'm a better driver than you.