Friday, June 8, 2007

Physical Barrier

As I mentioned in my previous post, I wear sun glasses not only to protect my eyes from UV rays but also from pollen. And you know what, it works. My mom told me to try it and she was so right. I told Christina about how it really did work and she chuckled and said "It's funny that you need a physical barrier between your eyes and the pollen."

One time at the pool, while I was still on ESC, I put on my goggles and they hurt a little bit right under my eyes. They were itchy, but I figured as soon as I stated swimming they wouldn't be so bad. The problem was that my eyes were already so swollen I couldn't wear my goggles. It was sad.

I tried wearing my goggles around the house one time too to protect my poor eyes but I felt like a moron so I took them off. In retrospect, I probably looked like a bigger moron with my zombie swollen eyes than while wearing the goggles around the house...*sigh*

No comments: