Monday, June 4, 2007

Blogging About Writing About Blogging

As some of you may already know, I am currently writing a paper about how blogging has become a part of my life. Actually it's taken over my life. I really wasn't going to write about this, but today in my writing class one of my group members asked me if I had blogged about this paper (and presentation) yet. I told him that I hadn't yet because I spent too much time whining about the last paper. But, I guess I changed my mind.

I am determined to get an A on this paper. I got a B on the last two and frankly they weren't deserved. I've also decided to make this paper a little funny. Maybe I'm just taking the class too seriously and that's why I can't get an A. I've used a couple of quotes from AH and my instructor laughed so I'm thinking I will keep it up. I don't really know what else to say about this paper...it doesn't suck as much as the last one...

If you want to possibly be quoted in my paper talk to me about what you think about blogging.

No comments: