Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Bubble Baths

Unlike Christina, I'm not a big fan of bubble baths. They're boring, but right now I have no choice. My family decided to start remodeling our bathroom while I was away and it hasn't come very far. So, we don't have a shower right now, only a tub. The tub is excellent though. It is super deep and has jets! I hadn't tried the jets yet because I just didn't want to take the time, but today was the perfect day because it's my sister's graduation tonight and I felt it was the perfect time. Plus my mom got some bubble bath at Bath & Body Works too, so extra bonus. Regularly bubble baths are a little pathetic because there generally aren't many bubbles, but with jets it's amazing! Tons and tons of bubbles everywhere! I now appreciate bubble baths a little more. The only down side is that now between the smell of the bubble bath stuff, my shampoo, my bath & shower gel, and my lotion I smell like a pissy flower. Oh well.

No comments: