Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Few Things I Will Miss

Everyday at 4:57 PM and 5:01 PM the clock at the MU plays the OSU fight song for the whole campus to hear. It's actually kind of handy because when I hear it I know it's officially time for dinner. On the other hand it's kind of annoying that they feel the need to play it twice. I think I might miss it a little.

Also, I think I might miss the train a little bit. A set of train tracks runs about 150 yards away from my dorm room. It. Is. Loud. (oh there goes the fight song again) Even though I find it very annoying when I'm on the phone with my mom or when it is 12 AM, I think I'm going to miss it a little.

I will also miss the pool, which I have become friends with. It's a good pool, and conviently close to my room (closer than the train tracks) and when I go home I won't one that close...it's rather sad.

No comments: