Saturday, June 2, 2007

1,000 Places To See Before You Die

I got the book for Christmas. I figured I would because every time I went into World Market with my mom I would tell her that I wanted it. Now they have a TV show. I'm so jealous of the couple they chose to participate. I wouldn't even hesitate to take 3 months to take a trip around the world, expenses paid. I tried picking my top ten places out of the book...not even possible...and I didn't even leave the Europe section. That's another reason why I would do the trip. I'd get to go to Europe, but I'd also get to experience places I wouldn't have considered. Like México. It's so close that I don't really think about it, but there are some spectacular places there. Now, I'd also like to go to India, Peru, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa, Australia, Argentina, Ireland...I'll stop there.

I wish I hadn't run out of tabby thingies...

No comments: