Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sleepless in Corvallis

My brain won't turn off. I need to sleep, but I can't. This is a frequent occurrence. It usually takes me an hour or two to fall asleep, but after an hour of laying in bed I am not anymore tired than I was an hour ago. Usually there is a theme to my thoughts while I'm lying there. Most of the time I imagine I am talking to someone about something. Tonight the theme was my faults. I was yelling them to someone, trying to convince them that I wasn't as cool as they thought. This is not something you want to think about when you want to sleep. Actually, this is not something you should ever think about. Thinking about these stupid things made me get a twinge of anxiety so I had to do something. That something is blog. The solution for any problem.

I just realized that this is as of now May 2nd, making Anomalous Happenings officially one month old. Yay us. I hope we have provided some entertainment for our little audience and I hope we continue to entertain you.

Now I have run out of things to say and I'm still not ready to face my thoughts...

I learned a few phrases in Polish the other day...do widzenia.

No comments: