Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"Frankly My Dear..."

You know those movie quotes that you would love to say to someone in context if given the opportunity? Here are a few of mine.

  • "I will literally break your shit off if you ever touch me again. Mmkay Pumpkin?" ~Hitch
  • "Tricky fish! TRICKY FISH!" ~Lilo & Stitch
  • "I tried to give you my good looks but lets face it...something went wrong." ~ Lilo & Stitch
  • "Stop kicking that mackerel!" ~ Alice in Wonderland
  • "May I just say enchanteĆ© seƱorita to you!" ~ Rescuers Down Under
  • "We're gonna have to make connections with a bigger bird." ~ Rescuers Down Under
  • "I'VE BEEN SKEWERED!" ~ Rescuers Down Under
  • "You are not having sex on this stage!" ~ Miss.Congeniality
  • "That sounded a little ocra-ish. Did that sound a little orca-ish to you? Maybe I should try humpback." ~ Finding Nemo
  • "I'm H2O intolerant." ~ Finding Nemo
  • "I'm surrounded by idiots." ~ The Lion King
  • "I know this place like the back of my hand...[looks at hand] Hey, that's new." ~ Robots

I crack myself up.

No comments: