Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Think I've Done It

As you know I've been working on a research paper for my WR 121 class and I've been having some issues. Well folks, I think it's done. I will have my peer edit and I have to take it to the writing center to be reviewed, but other than that I think I'M DONE. I've decided that research papers serve no other purpose than to cause students stress. I actually had some plans for today, but when I checked on Blackboard to make sure I didn't have any forgotten work I saw that my second draft of my paper was due tomorrow not Friday. Needless to say, I spent my entire day working on it...again. I even found a source that listed the nay-says to sustainability, which was a miracle. They weren't actually opposed to sustainability, but they did tell why some people don't go green, which was good enough for me! So, now that there is nothing left to my day, and there is no good TV on the weekends I think I'll go get me a calzini...yum-o!

No comments: