Sunday, May 20, 2007

No Such Thing As Too Much TV

I can't deny I watch too much TV. Some of the shows I watch are a little shameful, like Desperate Housewives (sometimes), American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, America's Next Top Model, and the Disney Channel. Even though they are a little silly I can't help but be addicted. Tonight I was excited to see Mike Farrell on Desperate Housewives! He played BJ Hunnicut on M*A*S*H! I was so excited that I called my mom and sister to tell them. While talking to them, my sister and I said at the same time "he still looks cute!" M*A*S*H is probably one of the best shows of all time! I wish I had a M*A*S*H t-shirt.

Something else I feel the need to express is that Apollo Ono better win Dancing With The Stars! I will admit that I have a little crush on him, but that's beside the point. He is a great dancer and Len Goodman won't cut him a break!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think those are TV...