Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things Part IX

Almost done guys...
  1. When people say my name with an accent - not a fake one.
  2. Glitter/Sparkles - we've even put glitter on the Great Wall of China!
  3. Getting hooked on a good book - I don't really think this needs any explanation.
  4. Warm evenings - there's something almost magical about them. They just make you feel good.
  5. Sunsets - I have never met anyone who doesn't like a sunset.
  6. Blown glass - it's so cool and the colors are amazing.
  7. World Market - it's just awesome.
  8. Falling right to sleep - glorious.
  9. Accents - yes, even Wisconsin accents.
  10. New fallen, untouched snow - this is the only time I really like snow.

Not so favorites:

  1. Getting lemon juice or shampoo in my cuts - especially when you've forgotten that you have a cut...owie.
  2. Big gaps between bathroom stalls - I have a lot of issues with public bathrooms.
  3. Drunk drivers - it's not like they don't know drinking and driving is bad, but they do it anyways. I don't get it.
  4. When my pen/printer runs out of ink mid sentence/document - always when I'm in a hurry.
  5. Drama, drama, drama - not the theatrical kind. As much as I hate it, it seems to gravitate to me. Why is that?

No comments: