Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Not a Happy Camper

I AM NOT HAPPY. Allergies suck. Mine continue to get exponentially worse with each passing day. I am currently taking the strongest medicine, aside from shots, available and I'm still miserable. Actually, as I have said in a previous post, I am supposed to take two pills, Zyrtec and SingulAir. I have been out of SIngulAir for about a month and haven't been able to get more so I've just been taking my Zyrtec. The past two mornings I have been waking up with a sore throat, which is a sure sign that things are getting desperate. I called my mama this morning to ask her to get me some SingulAir so I could tone down the madness. She said "I know you don't want to hear this, but you need to start using the nose spray too. It will really help." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is awful. If there is one thing I hate as much as allergies it's aquatic vegetation, but after that it's nose spray. It's just so wrong...so wrong. I hate shooting stuff UP MY NOSE! It's so wrong! No No NO! "I'm sending some down with your sister. Use it once in the morning and once at night, two squirts in each side." "Mommy, no! Please." "Oh grow up. Do you want to wake up miserable every morning?" "Yes." "Too bad. You're using the nose spray." GIVE ME THE SHOTS! This. Sucks.

No comments: