Friday, May 11, 2007

The Day of Our 100th Post

I didn't realize that this was the 100th post of our blog until I signed in to write a post. I didn't have anything spectacular planned. The original title was going to be My May 11. I was just going to recap what I did today, on this day where our blog reached its 100th post. I wish I had something better. Perhaps Ariel can do a magnificent 200th post to make up for this one. So today ...

I woke up and drove my sister to the airport. I then sat with her in the airport for two hours. I tried to teach her to play cribbage, but she grew impatient. I turned to reading instead. Only 50 pages left of We by Yevgeny Zamyatin.

I drove back from the airport. Traffic was horrible. I had to drive in the stop and go traffic with my heat on full blast to cool off my engine. Otherwise my car may have burst into flames.

I went out to dinner and a movie with my father. We picked up a couple Snapple teas when we put gas in the car. From my cap I learned, " 'Tsiology' is anything written about tea." My father's cap had "Real Fact # 89: The average American walks 18,000 steps a day."

The whole world is a little bit smarter thanks to Snapple.

At Applebees for dinner, they overcooked my father's steak so they gave him a new one and didn't charge him for either. It was quite nice of them.

We saw Spiderman 3. It is a looooooooong movie. It feels like a looooooooong movie. And I had such high hopes ...

But all in all, it was not a bad day for a 100th post I suppose.

2 comments:

Todd said...

happy anniversary or sorts... or congratulations, which ever fits or you prefer, or both.

Jim Anderson said...

I second that. Oh, and you're reading We? Did you already mention that, and I missed it? I'm eager to see your thoughts on it.