Monday, May 7, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things: The Final Installment

  1. Books/journals with empty pages - the possibilities are endless...
  2. Back massages - so nice.
  3. Long showers - right after a long massage.
  4. Tag & Capture the flag - the two greatest games on Earth. Classic.
  5. Coloring - the perfect way to relieve stress, and great for long plane rides.
  6. Winning a race and getting a best time - doesn't get much better than that.
  7. Horseback riding - I like to embrace my inner cowgirl every once and a while.
  8. Long walks - ...on the beach...or in the woods...
  9. Going on vacation - I can't wait to go camping (yes that counts).
  10. Going to church - it makes me feel like a good person. I don't think that's really the point of going to church...
  11. Making lists - another way I like to relieve stress.

Not so favorites:

  1. B.O. - I think I'm allergic to it.
  2. When people refuse to say Thank You - seriously, if I just brought you 10 pairs of shoes in three different sizes I think I deserve at least a "Thanks"...or a head nod...something!
  3. The sound cotton balls make when you pull them apart - gives me shivers and makes my teeth hurt.
  4. When the dentist puts gauze in your mouth - which is made of cotton, which hurts my teeth, which is pointless when I'm at the dentist...
  5. Migraines - these deserve a post of their own, basically I can't function for hours.

No comments: