Monday, May 21, 2007

What tool would you be?

As usual, I have fallen behind on posting. I spent the weekend with Ariel and have since continued my frantic job search. I've been looking for, applying for, and interviewing for jobs since the Tuesday after I got home from school. That was May 8th.

Today I headed out yet again in search of a job. I put in an application at a local juice bar. After handing in the application the girl behind the counter said she had to ask me a question that they have to ask everyone.

"If you were any tool in a tool shed, which tool would you be?"

I coolly hid my slight annoyance at so silly a question and said I would be a rake.

"Then I'd get to work in a garden and I would make such nice neat lines which dragged on the ground."

1 comment:

Ariel said...

unless someone made them squiggley!!!!! MUAHHHAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't be able to be a rake because I'm allergic to the grass that I would have to rake up.