Saturday, May 19, 2007

Visitors

Ali and Christina came to see me this weekend. They came yesterday and left about 20 minutes ago. It was nice to see them. We went to the pool late last night and swam. It was nice because I'm usually there by myself and I like having someone to joke with. At night they turn the lights off at the pool and just leave the ones underwater on. It was a lot of fun. They were both tired from the car ride and from swimming, so we then went back to the room and watched a movie. Ali was asleep right away. I made them sleep on the hard floor and I slept on my bed. It was weird because I kept waking up thinking I was at home, but then opened my eyes and realized I was still in Corvallis.

This morning got up and got coffee at Bing's. Then we went to the bookstore. After that we were at a bit of a loss. I really don't do much and the weather was a bit weird. We decided to go off campus for lunch. We also decided to go see Shrek the Third. Both lunch and Shrek were pretty good, although Christina thought there was "too much dialogue." When we got back it was 3:30. We sat around until 5:00 when they left. Christina did her pouty face, then they got in the car and left.

I can't wait to go home on Friday and see my mommy too!

No comments: