Friday, July 6, 2007

The mind is a strange place.

I think about many things during my time on the plugger. My mind travels all over the place. Here are some of the places it visited today.

I think it's funny when a man who makes plywood struggles opening a yogurt cup.

"Necklace" and "Neck less" sound exactly the same. I found this odd since someone who is neck less would be unable to wear a necklace.

Something I like about working in a loud environment is that I can pop and snap my bubble gum as loud as I want to and no one notices. How come no one else chews bubble gum at the plywood plant?

One of the graders always throws me a piece of candy when I work across from him. I wonder if he gives candy to the boys too.

Some of my thoughts from past days I'm sure have been more interesting, but those days are gone and I can't remember what the thoughts were so I shared these instead.

2 comments:

Todd said...

oh steeve, i need a good laugh, thank you

Christina said...

I do what I can.