Friday, July 20, 2007

I think Harry will die.

First, let me just exclaim, "Harry Potter comes out tonight!"

Now that's off my chest, you probably won't hear from me much over the weekend. I'll be holed up in my room trying frantically to finish the book before I go in for overtime at 3 a.m. Monday morning. Why the frantic rush? Even though I already think I know how the book will end (and I truly hope I'm wrong or else I won't be very happy) I am determined to read the ending for myself. But as soon as the book comes out, it will be like Harry Potter has taken over the world. I won't be able to avoid the story. Thus, I must finish the book before I reenter the rest of the world.

If you aren't a fan of Harry Potter and are looking for some reading material, I suggest browsing through our funny stories.

1 comment:

Todd said...

if harry dies 10 years of waiting will have been in vain, now i like a good story just as much as the next guy, but i need a happy ending, if i am going to read a 7-800 page book, there better not be a depressing ending