Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pause

If life can't have an undo button, then I think a pause button would also be useful.

It would be nice to once in a while pause life and take the day off. This may in fact sound just like taking a day off, but the problem with vacations and weekends, is that life continues to move forward while you are relaxing. You have to do a lot of catching up once you return. With a pause button, you could actually escape your worries for a time. You could take a moment and collect your thoughts without neglecting any other duties and obligations. That'd be nice.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

A pause button would be so nice. Of course I'd want to use the pause button to give me more time to study. Not all the time, like this weekend it would be great to be able to use the pause button.

I wonder if people would get addicted to the pause button and never return to reality. They've have to start pause button support groups. I would get addicted. Then have to go to rehab and get farther behind thus making me need a pause button to catch up on the work, but that wasn't really the intent of the pause button so then they'd send me back to rehab...the cycle would never end.

That started as a genius idea...how did I make it bad?