Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dream Marathon

Last night I had about 5 dreams all rolled into one. I'll give you a quick summary.

Dream 1) I was on a school bus with all my friends and we drove past Josh Groban who was walking along the side of the road. I pulled down the window and told him happy birthday.

Dream 2) It was my birthday and all of my friends from the clinic and elementary school were there. Mom, my friend, and I drank champagne.

Dream 3) I was in a restaurant and some people were smoking next to me and the people I was with. They kept blowing their smoke in my face so I stood up and challenged the "leader." He yelled some profanities at me and blew more smoke in my face so I beat him up. Then a bar fight erupted. My group won.

Dream 4) It was Bear Festival. I was walking around McCleary and seeing all of my elementary school friends.

I know there were more, but those are the ones I remember.

I know I had the first one because I was talking about that guy yesterday. I also chatted with an old friend from McCleary last night so that could explain the Bear Festival and birthday dreams. My birthday is coming up so that could also explain my birthday dream. The fighting dream however, I have no idea. This is the second one in a week. Well the first one I didn't physically fight anyone but I did use some offensive language.

No comments: