Friday, February 22, 2008

Not a morning person

I am not skilled when it comes to technology. I am not a morning person. Thus, I am even less skilled with technology in the morning. I am even less of a morning person before coffee.

Now that these premises are established, the following story hopefully sounds a bit less mean.

When I came to the office before class this morning, a reporter was trying to get in. I unlocked the door and went to check my e-mail and drink my coffee. The reporter need to print something.

"The printer is not working," he said. "It cut off the page. Can you fix it?"

This reporter knows I do not do technology.

I gave him a blank look, which soon became a silent glare. He left my desk, which was my goal all along.

Don't worry though, the glare impact will not be long lasting. He'll be back soon enough.

1 comment:

Todd said...

does this kid not understand the concept of "killing you with my eyes"? Steeve is the master of visual murder.

I'm still scarred for life...