Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Three-day Weekend Summary

Friday - I went to the midnight Nuthouse show. A left particularly pleased with many of the references made. Yes there were the traditional excrement, sex, and Star Wars jokes, but there were also references to 1984, The Great Gatsby, and The Scarlet Letter. My favorite was an entire steam of dialogue about Operation Market Garden. My final group HOTA project was an over the top Operation Market Garden sock puppet show. There were parachute men, dry ice, and fake accents. It was marvelous.

Saturday - I had a strange dream where my house and family were in the middle of a war zone. I don't know who we were fighting. It might have been my uncle's family on the hill, but that doesn't make sense because my family would win that war no problem. My father and I escaped the war scene only to begin a hunt for a white Bengal tiger in our forest. We found the tiger but my father didn't shoot it fast enough, so it attacked him. I woke up just after I started beating the tiger on the head with a big stick.

Sunday - I watched a show on Animal Planet about a theme park/zoo called Tiger Island. Aren't coincidences fun?

Monday - No school because of Veterans Day but I had work for newspaper. My news meeting went well and other than that the day was rather uneventful.

No comments: