Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thoughts and Quotes

Quotes:
"NINE! NINE! Sorry, I lived in Germany for 3 years, so I interpret 'nine' in multiple ways." ~Chem Prof.

"So I think we've gone from the difficult to the absurd at this point." ~Chem Prof.

"We're still working on scales and arpeggios here. We're not ready to blow some bad jazz." ~Chem Prof.

"If Thomas loves it it's gotta be awful." ~Davielle

"Sweet is definitely not the right word." ~Davielle [about describing me and she's right. I was thinking bitter.]

Thoughts:
Why do painters wear white outfits?

I've decided that I'm hopelessly something. Just what exactly we might never know.

2 comments:

Todd said...

hopelessly looking for something to be hopeless in

Davielle said...

I think you are honest, which is better than sweet on any day.