Monday, September 24, 2007

Falling Behind

I'm trying so hard to stay in control of my emotions here. I took my math placement test this morning with high hopes that I wouldn't have to take any more math and that I would finally be done messing around with my schedule. I was foolish to get my hopes up. It turns out that because I took business math last year I'm still technically a full year behind and now have to math a science math series. Last year was apparently a waste of time and money. I'm so pissed off.

Now I have to drop my biology class and try to sign up for my a math class, return my biology books, and try to decide if I can handle taking 18 credits each term. I also might have to go to school for an extra year. NO! I hate this. I don't even want to be here right now let alone 4 more years.

I also didn't realize that the saying "up hill both ways" could actually be true, but it is.

I just want to go home.

2 comments:

Christina said...

It'll be O.K. Calm down and take a deep breath. Everything will work itself out. At least your math class should be easy.

Ariel said...

Let me point out that it's math CLASSES. Plural. All year long. I think I'll be fine. O2 to the brain is all I need.