Monday, October 29, 2007

Time for some whine

I went home this weekend. It was absolutely perfect. I had forgotten how nice it is to feel safe and comfortable where you live. I don't get that when I'm here at school. I hate waking up in the morning and not knowing if there is going to be a stranger sleeping in my living room. I hate not being able to fall asleep because my suite mates like to yell while I'm trying to sleep. I hate having to get up for an 8 o'clock class on less than 5 hours of sleep (this can complicate one's entire day). I hate making agreements with my suite mates and then finding out that they don't respect those agreements. I hate having people knock on my window at 6 in the morning. I hate being constantly afraid that I'm going to get in trouble for living with people that drink excessively. And most of all I hate feeling completely helpless in this situation.

2 comments:

Todd said...

you should request to be moved to a new room

Ariel said...

Ah yes that has crossed my mind, but then I would run the risk of making the situation worse. It makes me think this could be why my real roommate spends all her time at her boyfriend's. I don't blame her.