Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October

Doesn't it smell like October? I love this time of year. Truthfully, I love all parts of the year. Except for that transition between winter and spring when it's just soggy all the time. I especially enjoy autumn. I love walking outside and feeling the warm air with the slight breeze, seeing the leaves tumbling around, and smelling the damp ground and coming rain. I love when it's cold and dry, but knowing it could rain at any second. I love starting to wear my sweaters and scarves again. I love being warm and cozy in my room and listening to the roaring wind and trickling rain outside. I love knowing that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but I still have a little time before my mom's birthday. I love going to the pumpkin patch with my sister and grandparents. I love that my mom starts to make her amazing soups. I love apple cider and hot chocolate at night when it's too late to drink coffee. I love it all.

No comments: