Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sirena

Sirena is the most fabulous gelateria I've ever been too. Well, it's the only gelateria I've ever been to, but I'm convinced it's the best. Situated right next to a moped/Vespa shop, it's like being in Italy.

I had pistachio and cappuccino, while my friends had chocolate, forest berries, raspberry, lemon, and cappuccino. The list of choices also included: mango, dark chocolate, green tea, tiramisu (not served today), panna (like whipped cream and frosting), watermelon, hazelnut, caramel, green apple, banana, mixed berries, vanilla, and cheese cake. I was upset that they didn't have tiramisu today, but that seems to always be my luck. I did end up expanding my horizons by trying the pistachio. I'd never had it before and have always been told that it is good. It was.

If you ever find yourself in Bellingham make sure you stop by Sirena. Maybe I'll be working there!

No comments: