Tuesday, October 30, 2007

*Insert Clever Dream Pun/Alliteration/Play On Words*

I dreamt about Josh Groban last night. Big surprise right? Actually, I don't believe I've never had a dream about him before.

I was going to his concert, which happened to be on campus, and was in line to purchase some concert memorabilia. I paid for whatever it was I got and turned to see Josh standing on the sidewalk looking at me. He smiled. I smiled. Then this older woman ran over to him to ask him for an autograph hysterically. As he was signing he looked back up at me as if to ask "why aren't you running over here?" I just shrugged and walked away.

Then I was at the concert with Kyndra, Mom, and Dad. We had bad seats, but I obviously didn't care. Suddenly we heard music next to us and looked over the side of the bleacher like seats we were on and saw Kelly Clarkson warming up on a boat right next to us. She finished up her song, then told her people to adjust the mic. As she did so the little boat/barge thing she was on started to sink. She didn't seem to mind and when the water got up to her chest I decided to go to the bathroom.

Then my reoccurring dream started. I was in a hurry to get back before Josh came on, so I quickly ran into a stall. As is common in my dreams all of the stalls were incredibly short and everyone could see everyone else doing their business. Luckily, at the time I was alone, but then two of the girls from the clinic walked in dressed in Halloween costumes (they were little farm girls) and sat down. They just giggled and watched me, as is usually the case. Then another girl from the clinic came in and sat down, also in costume, with her camera talking excitedly about the concert. I don't think she took any pictures, but I just sat there waiting for them to leave. Like always.

No comments: