Monday, January 7, 2008

Back To Bellingham

I am now back at school and feeling a little blue. Big surprise right? I understand more and more how Christina feels about home vs away. I love being at home because I love being with my mom. However, I like coming back to school because that means I leave the craziness behind. I feel like I'm constantly battling with myself inside about where I want to be.

School isn't fun for me anymore (I guess that's what happens when you're a science major) so I've thought about just taking some time off. But when I think about how my life would be, and I apologize for the vagueness, I just couldn't handle being at home that much. It would be too hard (emotionally). I'm hoping that once I get through this year, my classes next year will be ones I like.

I need a sign or something to reassure me that I'm where I'm supposed to be. I think about the future way to much and it makes me sad, I should make a point to not do it so much. "The Future" seems so far away, like something I'll never actually achieve. It's like I'm jumping over hurdle after hurdle and as soon as I can see the finish line the race is made longer.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I feel the same way about school, but I know if I take time off I know I'll never go back