Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Two of Hearts

Last night I had a dream I was swimming in a pool. Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra were standing in the shallow end watching me. Then Frank said "you wanna see a card trick?" "Sure," I replied. He pulled out a deck of cards and asked me to draw one. I picked the two of hearts. I put the card back, then dove underwater. As Frank was shuffling the cards he and Dino started singing me a song.

I stayed underwater (apparently having grown gills) trying to hide in the shadows that had appeared in various parts of the pool. When they finished singing Frank said "okay I'm done. Was this your card?" It was indeed the two of hearts.

4 comments:

Todd said...

what the HELL are you smoking?

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie, how cool to share your dream with us. Wonderin' what song our Dino sang to you? Never was, never will be anyone as cool as our King of Cool. Oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth!

Ariel said...

Sorry, I don't remember what song the boys were singin' to me.

Todd- That was actually a mellow dream compared to others I've had, and smoking is gross.

Oh, and I didn't actually have gills in the dream. I just didn't run out of air, or didn't need to breathe, or something...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

That's a cool dream featuring two cool dudes...Dino and Frank. Not long ago I had a dream featuring Jerry Lewis and a little kid that looked like a young Sammy Davis Jr. I ran into them at a store. Jerry told me about a drink I should make.