Friday, December 7, 2007

End of Term Quotations

Okay guys, last set of quotes for this term. Hopefully I will have some funny professors next term too!

"Little smart sperm." ~Anth. Prof. We were discussing genetic selection/engineering. I hope.

"Feel free to take the cap off and take a snort!" ~Chem. Proff. We were passing around viles of aromatic oils.

"I can't show you a unicorn. I don't have one...but...*writes on board*:
'Rhino + Horse -----> Unicorn' "So then what does a hippo + an elephant + a rhino equal? *pause* A helephino! *pause* "Hell-If-I-Know...it's a joke" ~Chem. Prof.

"What is a bond? A debonair British assassin?" ~ Chem. Prof.

Here is the best one:

"I'm already in the end of the quarter party-mode...I'm done...take me to the bar! I'm dressed!" ~Chem. Prof. today, who was wear a very Margaritaville/Aloha shirt.

Here's one that has nothing to do with school:
"I hate doors! They're stupid and awkward!" ~Christina

No comments: