Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Chemistry Gods

The Divine Forces are working against me today.

Reason 1: Earlier this week I found out that today's hockey game was cancelled. I was totally bummed because I've only been to one and we had a whole group of people planning on going too. Plus the game was supposed to be a way for me to break up my studying. Nope.

Reason 2: I was also supposed to play in a soccer game today at 4:00. However, I found out a few minutes ago that the game was rescheduled for 11:00. I have been talking about how excited I am for this game for two weeks! Therefore, all of my special plans for the day have been cancelled.

Reason 3: Josh Groban fell on me this morning. I have this giant poster of him on the wall next to my bed. I woke up this morning at exactly 10:00. I looked at the clock then rolled back over and decided to sleep for a few more minutes and try to finish the weird dream I had been having (I'll spare you the details). Then the poster un-sticky-tacked itself from the wall and fell on me. I think this was a sign for me to get up. Did I follow the sign? Nope. I stuck the poster back to the wall and fell back asleep.

Reason 4: I wanted to meet Kyndra for dinner around 6:15. However, the bus was 15 minutes late and therefore dinner ended while I was on the bus.

Reason 5: I wanted to go to the pool after dinner, but because the bus was late and the pool closes at 7:00...no pool.

Are the forces working for me or against me? I'm expecting my computer to crash at any momen-

2 comments:

EllePatrice said...

At least you got amazing presents though!

Ariel said...

Yes I did. Thank you!