Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Farewell Blogger

For a little more than a year, Ariel and I have been blogging together. The time has come, however, for us to go our separate ways, as far as blogging is concerned. We originally started blogging together because neither of us was sure we could maintain a blog of our own. Since then, we have both developed different blogging styles and habits and as we are in two different places, we now have different audiences.

I am not only leaving AH, but also blogger. I am moving to wordpress. I made this decision in response to some peer pressure, but also because wordpress had my name open as a URL and it was easier to blog from my phone. This is what my blog could have looked like if I stayed with blogger.

But I moved. My new blog is here.

I imagine that much of my posting will remain similar, but I am going to try incorporating more images from my cell phone as I can. Ariel and I will keep this blog as a place to share our exploits when the two of us are together. As much as I hate change, I am sad to leave AH, but the time has come.

I hope you all enjoy my new blog.

No comments: