Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Staff Awards again (Toot Toot)

I am still not above telling others about my accomplishments. Expect a post like this once a semester until I leave the paper. My Fall 2007 staff awards:

Most likely to achieve future Evergreen glory

Newsroom dweller (apparently me living in the newsroom hasn't gone unnoticed)

Most helpful

Outstanding underclassman

Most likely to find her phone dead in a ditch (I always leave my phone in the newsroom while I'm at class and everybody hates my ring tone)

Also, I am returning next semester as News editor. It's unusual to hold the same position two semesters in a row, but not really that unusual for me since I'm not a fan of change.

Last semester's awards here

2 comments:

Ariel said...

I'm so proud of you!

Todd said...

yay for tooting horns!