Thursday, September 27, 2007

More observations from yours truly

I like my TA's old haircut much better than her new one. (The class has me so engaged that this is what I think about.)

Today, a discussion turned debate about the best way to raise children, seemed a bit irrelevant when the class is an introduction to communication technology.

Further extending the metaphor about newspapers being like eating ice cream cones, constantly seeing phantom drips coming off my cone is like having newspaper dreams.

If the class understands what the informal logical fallacy of division is after two examples, the class probably still understands after example five. Stopping after example two would have been appreciated. (Not to mention a better use of class time.)

The newsroom fish, Woodstein, does not seem overly fond of the rubber ducky I put in his bowl.

No comments: